Marketing Account Manager - Average Joes Entertainment - Nashville, TN
Average Joes Entertainment launched in 2008 with flagship artist Colt Ford. Since its inception, the entertainment company has expanded to housing three labels, a management company, a publishing entity, a TV/film production company and a TV/film distribution company. The Nashville-based organization focuses on delivering a broad range of services to its artist roster, management clients and strategic partners including digital marketing, PR, tour marketing, creative and content creation, e-commerce and more. AJE's label roster includes Montgomery Gentry, Colt Ford, Bubba Sparxxx, Sam Grow, Josh Mirenda, Lenny Cooper and more.
Skills // Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledgable of social media platforms
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities for assigned clients.
- Manage and update social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc).
- Plan and build email marketing campaigns for assigned brands.
- Plan and launch email acquisition campaigns to further the growth of email marketing databases.
- Create messaging and promotional concepts that drive awareness around digital content being released.
- Assist with tour press, media research, as necessary.
- Track and analyze metrics of fan communities and online reach for artists using tools such as google analytics, link trackers, etc.
- Responsible for fan relations such as answering fan messaging, sending out autographs merchandise for charities, etc.
- Develop and Distribute weekly analytics reports to Director of Marketing.
- Develop and Distribute monthly artist reports to Director of Marketing.
- College Degree Required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Music Business preferred.
* Please submit relevant work product