ABOUT AVERAGE JOES
Average Joes Entertainment, a Nashville-based entertainment company, launched with flagship artist Colt Ford in the fourth quarter of 2008. By the middle of 2011, AJE had achieved over 7 million Sales (physical and digital). Average Joes Entertainment has grown into a powerhouse indie label/entertainment company which houses three record labels, a management company, a publishing entity and a film and television production company, Hideout Pictures.
Film and television projects produced by Hideout Pictures include the film, “Super Zeroes,” and the scripted CMT series, “Still The King.”
In addition, the company recently partnered with the extreme off-road Mega Truck Race Series, which provides exciting family race events, coupled with a live music festival.
DIGITAL MARKETING/ADMIN INTERNSHIP:
Average Joes Entertainment is looking for current students with a passion for marketing and track record of digital media consumption who want to influence how consumers engage with some of today’s country artists. Inside a very unique (and always fun) setting, you will work alongside experienced Digital Marketing team members to research and implement advanced strategies for search engine marketing, search engine optimization, link optimization, link acquisition, and/or social media.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
– Be motivated and eager to learn about the music industry.
– Be a self starter with initiative.
– Work well in a team environment.
– Create press clippings.
– Update numerous databases.
– Assisting staff in daily tasks.
– Administrative tasks, including answering phones and sorting mail.
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS:
– Assist with artist communication to fans across the web, social media and mobile.
– Track and analyze metrics of fan communities and online reach for each artist suing Google Analytics, link trackers, etc.
– Create monthly emails across accounts for artist roster to drive increased awareness for each artist around content releases, tour dates and other appearances.
– Grow artist fan bases and fan interaction on social media using tools like Facebook contest marketing, giveaways, partnerships with websites and editorial partners.
– Answer phones professionally and courteously.
– Communicate in a well-versed and educated manner with other industry professionals.
– Understand the daily tasks that are required to keep a record label office running smoothly.
– Identify the different departments and positions within an independent record label.
– Form industry relationships and connections that will benefit your future career!
– Must be knowledgeable in basic social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
– Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills
– Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access.
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop and web programming (a plus but not required).