ABOUT AVERAGE JOES
Since 2008, Average Joes Entertainment has been offering top-tier music marketing, distribution, and label services for acts such as Colt Ford, Brantley Gilbert, Locash, Bryan Martin, Sam Grow,Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry, Josh Mirenda, and more. Average Joes is also the parent company to motion picture production and distribution divisions, Hideout Pictures and Strike Back Studios, which have produced and distributed films such as Old Henry, Spirit Halloween: TheMovie, Howard’s Mill, and more.
DIGITAL MARKETING/ADMIN INTERNSHIP:
Average Joes Entertainment is currently seeking a digital marketing intern with a passion for social media and country music to join our team for our fall internship program. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and written communication skills and is eager to get their foot in the door of the music industry. This is an unpaid position, the candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and is eligible to receive university credit. This is an in-person internship only, candidates must be able to commute to our Nashville, TN office.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
– Be motivated and eager to learn about the music industry.
– Be a self starter with initiative.
– Work well in a team environment.
– Have a fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices. Graphic design abilities, web development experience, and video editing skills are preferred but not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Administrative tasks, such as answering phones, sorting mail, and other daily tasks as assigned.
– Update numerous databases, including streaming and social media metrics.
– Conduct market research on social media trends and content ideas.
– Contribute to social media strategy brainstorming sessions
– Curate social media content calendars for label and Superstore accounts.
– Create and manage creative assets for both label and Superstore accounts.
– Communicate in a well-versed and educated manner with other industry professionals.
– Understand the daily tasks that are required to keep a record label office running smoothly.
– Identify the different departments and positions within an independent record label.
– Form industry relationships and connections that will benefit your future career!
– Must be knowledgeable in basic social media platforms: TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
– Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills
– Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access.
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop, video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects, CapCut, etc.), and web programming (a plus but not required).
To learn more and apply, please fill out the form below.