Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant - Average Joes Entertainment - Nashville, TN
Average Joes Entertainment launched in 2008 with flagship artist Colt Ford. Since its inception, the entertainment company has expanded to housing three labels, a management company, a publishing entity and a film and television production company. The Nashville-based organization focuses on delivering a broad range of services to its artist roster, management clients and strategic partners including digital marketing, PR, tour marketing, creative and content creation, e-commerce and more. The record company's roster of artists include Colt Ford, Montgomery Gentry, Sam Grow, Bryan Martin, Sarah Ross, Austin Tolliver, Charlie Farley, Cypress Spring, Josh Mirenda, Blake Fades, and C'ing Jerome.
Skills // Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines Proficient with Google Calendar, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledgable of social media platforms
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to be the “face” of the office
- Greet guests and maintain professional decorum and integrity of the office
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail through USPS, FedEx and UPS
- Maintain cleanliness of office including taking out trash/recycling, tiding up kitchen, etc.
- Ordering office supplies for office and employees
- Maintain conference room calendar scheduling events and meetings Assist in placing food/catering orders when needed
- Create building key cards for employees
- Perform other support duties and responsibilities as required, assigned or requested.
Administrative Assistant for Marketing Department:
- Distribute weekly Soundscan and streaming metrics to appropriate parties
- Manage and update social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc) for artist roster
- Create messaging and promotional concepts that drive awareness around digital content being released
- Track press hits and create press clipping for publicity department
- Assist with tour press, media research, as necessary
- Track and analyze metrics of fan communities and online reach for each artist using tools such as google analytics, link trackers, etc.
- Responsible for fan relations such as answering fan messaging, sending out autographs merchandise for charities, etc.
- College Degree Required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Music Business preferred
* Please submit relevant work product