Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant - Average Joes Entertainment - Nashville, TN
Average Joes Entertainment launched in 2008 with flagship artist Colt Ford. Since its inception, the entertainment company has expanded to housing three labels, a management company, a publishing entity and a film and television production company. The Nashville-based organization focuses on delivering a broad range of services to its artist roster, management clients and strategic partners including digital marketing, PR, tour marketing, creative and content creation, e-commerce and more. AJE's label roster includes Montgomery Gentry, Colt Ford, Adam Wakefield, Sam Grow, Carter Winter, Lenny Cooper and more.
Skills // Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines Proficient with Google Calendar, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledgable of social media platforms
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to be the “face” of the office
- Greet guests and maintain professional decorum and integrity of the office
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail through USPS, FedEx and UPS
- Maintain cleanliness of office including taking out trash/recycling, tiding up kitchen, etc.
- Ordering office supplies for office and employees
- Maintain conference room calendar scheduling events and meetings Assist in placing food/catering orders when needed
- Create building key cards for employees
- Perform other support duties and responsibilities as required, assigned or requested.
Administrative Assistant for Marketing Department:
- Distribute weekly Soundscan and streaming metrics to appropriate parties
- Manage and update social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc) for artist roster
- Create messaging and promotional concepts that drive awareness around digital content being released
- Track press hits and create press clipping for publicity department
- Assist with tour press, media research, as necessary
- Track and analyze metrics of fan communities and online reach for each artist using tools such as google analytics, link trackers, etc.
- Responsible for fan relations such as answering fan messaging, sending out autographs merchandise for charities, etc.
- College Degree Required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Music Business preferred
* Please submit relevant work product