Brief Description of Company:
Average Joes Entertainment is a Nashville based, full service entertainment company which houses several independent record labels (Average Joes Entertainment, BackRoad Records, AVJ Records), as well as an artist management company (Average Joes Management). Launched in 2008, the company has already succeeded in carving out a niche in the industry and specializes in grass-roots approaches to building an artist’s career. Their methods have already earned a #1 Billboard charting album for their flagship artist, Colt Ford, and have put several other artists on the map. For more information and a current artist roster/client list, please visit www.averagejoesent.com.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- – Be motivated and eager to learn about the music industry.
- – Be a self starter with initiative
- – Work well in a team environment
- – Create press clippings
- – Update numerous databases
- – Assisting staff in daily tasks
- – Administrative tasks, including answering phones and sorting mail.
- – Answer phones professionally and courteously.
- – Communicate in a well-versed and educated manner with other industry professionals.
- – Understand the daily tasks that are required to keep a record label office running smoothly.
- – Identify the different departments and positions within an independent record label.
- – Form industry relationships and connections that will benefit your future career!
Digital Marketing Internship
Average Joes Entertainment is looking for current students with a passion for marketing and track record of digital media consumption who want to influence how consumers engage with some of today’s country artists. Inside a very unique (and always fun) setting, you will work alongside experienced Digital Marketing team members to research and implement advanced strategies for search engine marketing, search engine optimization, link optimization, link acquisition, and/or social media.
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS:
- – Intern will collect consumer data for accounts for artist roster: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Youtube, and other priority platforms for all AJE label artists
- – (Radio playlists)
- – Assist with artists communication to fans across the web, social media and mobile
- – Track and analyze metrics of fan communities and online reach for each artist suing Google Analytics, link trackers, etc
- – Create monthly emails across accounts for artist roster to drive increased awareness for each artist around content releases, tour dates and other appearances
- – Grow artist fan bases and fan interaction on social media using tools like Facebook contest marketing, giveaways, partnerships with websites and editorial partners
- – Must be knowledgeable in basic social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagra, Youtube
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Excellent problem solving skills
- – Proven leadership skills
- – Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access
- – Basic knowledge of Photoshop and web programming *a plus but not required*