“WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER”
INSTANT WIN GAME
INSTANT WIN GAME
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PLAY GAME OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” INSTANT WIN GAME (the “Game”) begins on October 10, 2011. The Sponsor of this Game is Average Joe’s Entertainment, 1011 Woodridge Lane, Ste. 202, Watkinsville, GA 30677 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Game is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license in their state of residency at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited by law. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, West Coast Marketing, a division of The Susquehanna Hat Company (“West Coast Marketing”) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, distributors, retailers and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family and household members of such directors, officers and employees are not eligible to win. A prize won by a minor will be awarded in the name of said minor’s parent or legal guardian.
3. HOW TO PLAY: HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT PURCHASE: To play the Game without a purchase (while supplies last), send a postcard request with your hand printed name, address, age, telephone number and e-mail address to: “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” - Game Play, PO Box 56436, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413 (“Game Play Request”). All Game Play Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2011 to be valid. Limit one (1) free Game Play Request per person per day. Upon receipt of a valid Game Play Request (while supplies last), West Coast Marketing, the independent judging organization (“judges”) will break the seal of a specially marked Montgomery Gentry “Rebels on the Run” CD to see if the winning game piece is inside. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests will be accepted. All Game Play Requests become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Only the winner will be notified as detailed in paragraph #12 below.
HOW TO PLAY WITH QUALIFIED PURCHASE: You may also play the Game when you purchase (while supplies last) a specially marked Montgomery Gentry “Rebels on the Run” CD at a participating retail location. If you open the specially marked “Rebels on the Run” CD package and included inside is a game piece consisting of a second CD that has “PLAY THIS DISC FOR A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM MONTGOMERY GENTRY” printed on it, you are a potential prize winner of the prize (subject to verification of valid game piece and compliance with these Official Rules). Only the winning CD package will contain this special game piece. Only winner will be notified as detailed in paragraph #12 below. Non-winning CD packages will not contain any notification or game card.
4. PRIZE: GAME PIECE PRIZE MESSAGE PRIZE DESCRIPTION NUMBER AVAILABLE ODDS ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE
“Play This Disc for a Special Message From Montgomery Gentry” The prize consists of: a “One-of-a-Kind Demented Chopper and a two (2) night trip (“Trip”) for two (2) to Nashville, TN* 1
* The prize shall consist of a “One-of-a-Kind Demented Chopper and the Trip portion of the prize shall consist of (i) round-trip coach class airfare between the major US gateway city airport nearest prize winner’s home and Nashville, TN, (ii) two (2) consecutive nights hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) at a Nashville, TN area (as defined by Sponsor) hotel and (iii) opportunity to meet select member(s) of Montgomery Gentry.
Winner will be required to provide proof of possessing a valid motorcycle operator’s license, in good standing and issued in his/her state of residency (if required), as well as appropriate motorcycle insurance prior to prize being awarded or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. If winner fails to provide such proof of possessing a valid motorcycle operator’s license and appropriate motorcycle insurance within 60 days of prize winner notification or fails to comply with all terms and conditions herein, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and will be awarded to an alternate in a subsequent random drawing. Specific motorcycle, color and included features and options awarded are at sole discretion of Sponsor and are subject to availability by prize provider. The prize motorcycle will be delivered to winner at a dealer or other location selected by Sponsor at time of prize awarding, or to winner’s home address. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize to be awarded in the Game is $50,000.
The actual value of the prize may depend on residence location of winner and fares and expenses at the time of travel booking. Therefore, the value of the prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and ARV will not be awarded. NOTE: Any costs associated with Trip that are not expressly stated above are not included in the prize package and are the responsibility solely of the prize winner and his/her travel companion. Such costs may include, without limitation, any ground transportation, meals, excursions, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein but relating to use or acceptance of this prize package which are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Hotel accommodations consist of room and room tax charges only. The prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel on the identical itinerary. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Once travel commences, no stopovers are permitted; if stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. All travel elements are subject to availability. Other travel restrictions may apply. Prize winner and his or her travel companion will be required to provide valid government issued photo ID at time of travel as required by airline(s) and/or airport security. Travel will not be eligible for frequent flyer points or miles. Prize winner and his or her travel guest are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and meeting other travel requirements. If winner lives within 150 miles of Nashville, TN, no air transportation will be provided and no additional prize element will be substituted. No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements has been made, except at Sponsor’s (or its designee’s) sole discretion. A minor will not be allowed to participate in any portion of Trip without being accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian. Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize, and Releasees are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or other prize items once they are in the prize winner’s possession. An unclaimed and/or unused prize travel package will remain the property of Sponsor.
The prize winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate potential prize winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be selected in the Second Chance Sweepstakes drawing as described below.
The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, registration fees, sales tax, delivery fee, pre-delivery inspection fee and other costs associated with the prize awarded unless expressly included in the prize. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash, and winner may not elect to substitute one prize for another. If necessary due to unavailability or circumstance beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at sole discretion of Sponsor. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, biography, statements and any other similar materials for publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation. Odds of winning the prize are determined by total number of eligible entries received. Prize is awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied.
Overall odds of receiving a winning game piece are 1:100,000. You are not a winner of the prize until your game piece has been timely received and verified/validated by the judges of this Game and you have complied with these Official Rules.
5. REDEMPTION: TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Call the “Sweepstakes Administrator” – West Coast Marketing at 1-818-224-4991 to inform the Sweepstakes Administrator that you have found the prize-winning game piece. You may call collect. In addition, sign your name across the potential winning game piece CD and attach to an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper on which you legibly handprint your name, complete street address, city, state and zip code, daytime telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth and mail to: “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” INSTANT WIN GAME, c/o WEST COAST MARKETING, 22287 Mulholland Hwy, #396, Calabasas, CA 91302. COMPLETE PRIZE CLAIM MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 31, 2011. If prize remains unclaimed as of December 31, 2011, it will be awarded in a Second Chance Sweepstakes as described below.
6. PRIZE CLAIM MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: It is recommended that a potential Prize winner send his or her potential winning game piece by overnight delivery service or Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt and proof of delivery does not constitute proof of a winning submission. Please retain a photocopy of the potential winning game piece for your records. No responsibility by Promotion Parties is assumed for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, or illegible mail or damaged, torn or separated mail due to improper packaging of game pieces.
7. SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES: If the completed prize claim is not received by December 31, 2011, prize will be awarded in a Second Chance Sweepstakes random drawing to be conducted on or about January 16, 2012 by West Coast Marketing, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning in the Second Chance Sweepstakes, if such a drawing is held, depend on the total number of eligible entries received. A potential Second Chance Sweepstakes winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER THE SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES BY MAIL: To enter the Second Chance Sweepstakes, send a postcard, hand-printed with your name, street address, city, state, zip code, age, e-mail address and daytime telephone number to: “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” - SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES, PO BOX 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. EACH SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY MUST BE MAILED SEPARATELY AND RECEIVED BY JANUARY 14, 2012 TO BE ELIGIBLE. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, misdirected, late, lost, stolen or postage due Second Chance entries are void.
The Promotion Parties, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; typographical, printing or other errors; and any prize claim, game play requests and/or entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated or illegible, postage due or any combination thereof.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Game or Second Chance Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Game or Second Chance Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received for the Second Chance Sweepstakes. Proof of mailing a game play request, prize claim or Second Chance Sweepstakes entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible and incomplete entries and requests and duplicate daily game play requests will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By registering to play the Game or enter the Second Chance Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The laws of the State of Tennessee, United States apply to and govern this Game and any claims must be raised and resolved in Nashville, TN. Any information collected by registering to enter the Game (including the Second Chance Sweepstakes) shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and prize may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize for prize of comparable or greater value. Releasees assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the safety or performance of the prize awarded hereunder nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules or entry forms to its members. The submission of a potential winning game piece is the sole responsibility of the participant who assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of the game piece. All persons, by participating in this Game and/or by entering the Second Chance Sweepstakes and/or by submitting a prize claim, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final and binding.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Releasees shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control.
10. VERIFICATION: All game pieces submitted for possible redemption become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All game pieces are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify winners. Game piece will be void if it fails to pass anti-fraud detection measures or if found to be photocopied, reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, stolen, unissued, unauthorized or illegible in any way, or if it fails to contain special markings and/or security codes used by Sponsor in this promotion. Game pieces will also be void if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error. Releasees will not be responsible for printing or other errors. No prize will be awarded to the holder of any game piece which is determined to be void or otherwise ineligible and Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability in respect thereof except to replace the void game piece with another randomly selected game play by the judges, if appropriate, upon request. No more than the stated number of prizes herein will be awarded, and if, due to printing, seeding or other errors, there are more prize claims received than the number of prizes offered, only the total number of prizes listed shall be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect prize claims submitted. Only specially marked “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” INSTANT WIN GAME game pieces will be accepted and may not be combined with those from any other game.
11. TERMINATION: Free Game Play requests and completed Prize Claims must be received by December 31, 2011. Second Chance entries must be received by January 14, 2012.
12. RELEASES: At the conclusion of the Game, once the potentially winning game piece has been verified, the potential prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or overnight delivery. Prize winner will be required to complete, execute and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, confidentiality form and W-9 form (collectively “Eligibility Documents”) within seven (7) days of issuance before prize will be awarded. In addition, Prize winner will be required to provide proof of having a valid motorcycle operator’s license and appropriate motorcycle insurance (as determined by Sponsor) before prize will be awarded. Prize winner’s travel companion is required to be twenty-one (21) years of age or older or be the child or legal ward of the winner. Travel companion (or winner if travel companion is the child or legal ward of the winner) will also be required to execute and return a Release of Liability form within this same seven (7) day deadline. A minor will not be allowed to participate in any portion of the Trip without being accompanied by his/her winning-named parent or legal guardian. In the event the Eligibility Documents are not returned within seven (7) days or any other condition specified in these Official Rules is not met, prize may be forfeited. Prize may also be forfeited if potential winner is not reachable at the address and/or phone number provided by potential winner and a forwarding address is not made available. In the event of forfeiture of a prize by a potential winner, for any reason, an alternate winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), be selected in the Second Chance Sweepstakes drawing from among all eligible Second Chance Sweepstakes entries received. Once the potential Grand Prize winner has correctly completed and returned the required Eligibility Documents as detailed above, he/she shall be declared the Official Grand Prize winner of the Game. By participating, all entrants agree to release the Releasees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons (including death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof (including any travel related hereto) or while traveling to or from, preparing for and/or participating in any prize-related activity. The Grand Prize winner acknowledges that the aforementioned entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness, except for any express manufacturer’s or service provider’s warranty as may be included in the purchase agreement. Except where prohibited by law, by acceptance of the prize, prizewinner hereby consents to the use of his/her name, voice, statements, picture or other likeness without compensation for advertising and promotional purposes by Sponsor and its designee(s) as determined by Sponsor, without further approval or compensation in any and all media.
13. WINNERS LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the prize winner (available after February 15, 2012) or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “WIN A One-of-a-Kind DEMENTED CHOPPER” INSTANT WIN GAME – WINNERS LIST
© 2011 Average Joe’s Entertainment. All rights reserved.