Country Star Sarah Ross’ long-awaited new EP, “Nervous Breakdown,” is set for release July 20, 2018, on Average Joes Entertainment. The five-song collection is available for pre-order today here.
Produced by accomplished country/rock producer, Jim Kaufman, “Nervous Breakdown,” is colored with storylines that captivate the listener one song at a time. From the frenetic title track, “Nervous Breakdown,” (written by Kacey Musgraves, Brandi Clark, Trevor Rosen and Shane McAnally,) to the bold juxtaposition of “Doin’ Just Fine,” (penned by David Fanning, Curt Gibbs, Sarah Ross) Ross captures every emotion with her powerful vocals.
Themes of love – both lost and found – also punctuate the offering. Those love songs include the heartbreaking duet, “All I Want to Know,” feat./Danny Worsnop (Asking Alexandria), the swelling love story, “Love This Strong” and the ultimate breakup song, “Headed For A Goodbye.”
“Nervous Breakdown” Track Listing:
1. Nervous Breakdown (Shane McAnally, Kacey Musgraves, Trevor Rosen, Brandy Clark)
2. Headed For A Goodbye (Sarah Restuccio, Spencer Bartoletti, Wade Boyer)
3. All I Want To Know ft/Danny Worsnop (Aaron G. Barker, Don May)
4. Love This Strong (Sarah Restuccio, Spencer Bartoletti)
5. Doin’ Just Fine (Sarah Restuccio, David Fanning, Curt Gibbs)